13 Jan IoT Lab at 4YFN, Barcelona
Join our IoT Lab at 4YFN during MWC with key industry leaders!
The future of the Internet is here. Are you ready to jumpstart your way in developing the next big IoT product or services build on challenges provided by key industry leaders? Attend our two-day workshop at 4YFN during Mobile World Congress and equip yourself with the tools and frameworks you need to ideate, design and prototype a new IoT service that matter.
After great success in Portland, Chicago and Berlin (see video), we are partnering with key industry leaders to bring together entrepreneurs and developers for a two-day Internet of Things Lab at 4YFN in Barcelona.
During the two-day workshop, expect to get valuable insights and mentoring from our team. We will be guiding you through the creation process and giving you a hands-on opportunity to prototype your very own IoT-enabled solutions for real world problems.
– All participants should bring their own laptop and are encouraged to bring their own prototyping tools & gadgets. Our sponsors, MediaTek Labs, Sigfox and Snootlab, and Zolertia, will also provide tech kits for the teams to use, along with tech support and advice to get the best out of it!
– Registration is €10 and gives you access to the whole 4YFN event (only if you attend the whole IoT Lab).
– Day 1: 1st March 2015: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Held in the space of our Venue Partner, mStartup at MediaTIC
Ideation, planning and product development work sessions.
– Day 2 : 2nd March 2015: 9.30 am – 6.00 pm
Held in the Founders and Investors Area at 4YFN, Fira Montjuic
Work sessions, product finalization and presentation of prototypes.
– Day 3: Winners’ presentations on 3rd March 2015 at 4.30pm
Winners present their concepts to the 4YFN audience
On the Agora Banc Sabadell stage, Fira Montjuic (4YFN)